Wednesday 8 December 2010

My favourite things... And All That Jazz...

Hello and welcome to All That Jazz.
We have been here several times before but this is a new start with a new blog. I won't bore you with a huge long introduction because I am not entirely sure what to write so instead I thought I would list my current favourite fashion and beauty related things for a quick insight in to my world. So come on in, take a peak and feel free to answer these questions yourself.

Current Favourite ...

Makeup...
Foundation: Maybeline Dream Creamy Foundation
Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
Powder:
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Bronzer:
NYX Blusher in Taupe
Blusher:
ELF Coy
Highlighter:
ELF Gotta Glow
Eyeshadow:
None
Eyeliner:
Annabelle Smoothliner
Mascara:
Avon Super Shock
Lip Balm:
Carmex
Lipstick:
ALL OF THEM
Lip gloss:
Lacura Pink
Nail Polish:
OPI Mad As A Hatter
Toiletries...

Soap:
Lush Honey I washed The Kids
Bubble Bath:
Lush Ma Bar
Shower Gel:
Avon Senses Bead Burst
Exfoliater:
Lush Aqua Mirabilis
Cleanser:
Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion
Moisturiser:
Skin MD
Hair Care...

Shampoo:
Lush Trichomania
Conditioner:
Osmo Deep Intense Repair
Heat defence:
Partners Straight Ahead
Serum:
Charles Worthington
Dry Shampoo:
Batiste Blush



4 comments:

  1. So glad you have a new blog lovely! I have to agree with you about Erase Paste, I love it! Love Batiste Blush too but recently been using the 'Fresh' and 'Brit' scents which are yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of similar favourites it seems! :):)

    Loving the new blog, layout & all are fab! Can't wait for more posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the LUSH! Fab favourites.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back blogging Maxi :) Blog looks amazing, love the sparkly pink header!

    & i spymy blog under your favourites - thank you so much lovely means the world to me!

    Fab favourites - I absolutely love Mad as a hatter! Best polish ever!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete