Friday, 1 April 2011

Blog Botox

As you may or may not be able to tell, my blog has had a minor face lift. Some blog botox if you will.

I was finding the constant demand for beauty related posts difficult to keep up with. On days when something else seemed more important or I just wanted to have a nice long rant I longed for somewhere to write about it all.

Well here it is. All That Jazz take 2.

The blog will be the same as usual with all my posts appearing around here somewhere, however, the gorgeous Abby has broken the blog down in to categories.

Or at least she will of when I actually start writing stuff.

So if you are only interested in makeup and beauty then the "Parties & Pampering" section is where you need to head off to. If you fancy hearing about my tragic love life then skip merrily "Mates & Dates" and...well.... you get the idea.

Hopefully having a more open blog will give me the chance to blog more often and maybe even open myself up to a wider audience.

Let me know what you think of the idea and keep your eyes open for my first new post. 

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea.

    Good luck hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you put it like that I really get where you're going with the menu. So, glad I could help :) I'm sure this way will work out really well for you. Looking forward to reading future posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the idea Max :) & well done Abby!
    I'm sure people will love it when you get on & start blogging!
    Blog is yours after all, so write about what the hell you want
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What a great post! Thank you so much for sharing this informative post and for sharing your services with us. I'll be looking forward for your other posts as well. Keep it up and more power to you and your business. In addition, botox works to relax the contraction of muscles by blocking nerve impulses. The result is muscles that can no longer contract, and so the wrinkles relax and soften. It usually takes two to four days to see cosmetic improvement and the effects tend to last from four to six months. Most patients require retreatment to remove wrinkles and lines as they begin to reappear, but after each injection the wrinkles return as less severe as the muscles are trained to relax. Looking for a fast and effective way to reduce wrinkles and look younger? Botox and advanced wrinkle fillers may be just the solution. These treatments can take 10 years off of your appearance in as little as 15 minutes. Products such as Juvéderm™and Radiesse act as soft tissue fillers to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, temporarily restoring a smoother, younger looking appearance. Botox on the other hand, temporarily neutralizes the muscles that form "frown lines". Please book your Complimentary Consultation today for pricing. Consultation will be available within 24 hours of your phone call.
    Botox Duxbury

    ReplyDelete